How to Regrow Hair Naturally
Your hair plays an important role in your life as far as aesthetics is concern, it is said to be a man’s crowning glory. It enhances one’s self-confidence and boosts self-esteem which also makes it one of the important parts of your body, thus, to regrow hair naturally it is vital that you should take good care of your hair.
A lot of contributing factors from your everyday life are causing damage to your hair; pollution, everyday stress, different hair styling products which contain chemicals that are harmful for the hair, food intake and a lot more. It is good to know that there are ways on how you can take care of your hair out of your busy life. Here are some ways to regrow hair naturally.
It doesn’t need to be expensive or time consuming, in-fact some of these can be found at home. Nothing more beats the natural way of regrowing your hair. However, please be reminded that your head is a sensitive area and if you are experiencing constant problems it is best to consult a specialist.
Eat the right food and drink a lot of water
Your hair, approximately 91% of it, is made up of protein. It reflects your inner health and whatever food you put in your body reflects in the health of your hair. Drinking a lot of water helps hydrate the hair preventing a dry hair. Eating food that are rich in vitamin C&E, protein, fiber, amino acid, collagen and healthy oil helps to regrow hair naturally. Some of the foods that are essential in regrowing hair are:
- Oily fish like Mackerel or Tuna: They contain fatty acids and omega 3 which are not only good for your head but are also essential in hydrating your hair and naturally regrowing it.
- Nuts: nuts are a good source of protein and packed with fatty acids and vitamin E which are essentials for healthy hair.
- Milk and Yogurt or any dairy products: They are a good source of calcium which promotes hair growth and strengthening your hair.
- Avocado: It is very rich with vitamin E which makes it a very good fruit to eat to provide your hair with the nutrients it needs.
- Meats and eggs: Other foods that are rich in protein are meats and eggs.
- Pomegranate: contains vitamin A and K, the vitamins that are good for the hair and are very beneficial for hair growth
Aloe Vera is packed with protein and collagen, good moisturizers which are essential in regrowing hair naturally. Applying this natural ingredient directly to your hair helps nourish and protect your hair from any damage. Aside from it regrowing your hair naturally it also has many other benefits like, getting rid of dandruff, dry hair, itchy scalp and bacterial and fungal infections.
How to use Aloe Vera on your hair?
- Cut an aloe vera and extract the gel using a spoon or a scooper.
- Mix the aloe vera gel with honey or lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your hair starting from the scalp up to the very end of your hair.
- Gently massage your scalp and your hair as you apply the mixture.
- Wrap your hair with a warm towel and wait for 15-30 minutes for the gel to sink in.
- Wash your hair with a regular or mild herbal shampoo.
So, if you don’t like eating avocado which I doubt, avocado is very delicious, you can use it to create a DIY home hair mask. As I have mentioned, avocado is a very good source of vitamin E that adds moisture to your hair.
- Just simply peel and mash the avocado. Mix it with honey or lemon juice and apply to your hair, from the scalp to the very end of your hair.
- Slowly massage your scalp as you apply the mixture and once done, cover your hair with a shower cap or a towel. Wait for 15-20 minutes for the nutrients to sink in the wash your hair using your regular or herbal shampoo.
Virgin Coconut Oil
Virgin coconut oil is one of the best ways to regow your hair naturally.
It contains anti-oxidants and vitamins E and K which leaves your hair stronger, softer and shiner. It also penetrates deep into your hair which prevents frizz and split ends.
Virgin Coconut oil is said to be a wonder oil which can also be used in so many ways. The essential fatty acids in coconut oil bind to protein in hair strengthening its roots and strands to reduce breakage.
How to apply Virgin Coconut Oil on your hair?
- Warm a jar of coconut oil in warm water.
- Wash your hair with warm water and use your fingertips to apply the oil on your scalp.
- Slowly massage your scalp and hair for 3 minutes while applying the oil to boost the circulation.
- Comb oil through hair and cover with a show cap.
- Leave for 1 hour or overnight.
- Rinse your hair with warm water and use your regular or herbal shampoo.
You can also mix coconut oil with lemon juice in 2:1 ratio. Lemon juice detoxifies the scalp and hair to prevent dandruff. But if you are mixing oil with lemon rinse your hair with cool water instead of warm water. You can also apply the oil without wetting your hair.
Too much stress can lead to hair loss. It pushes large amount of hair follicles into a resting phase that within few months affected hairs might fall out suddenly by just combing or washing your hair.
I know stress is inevitable as it comes in any form and in many situations.
Try as much as possible to avoid dwelling on stressful things. Regular exercise can also help you shy away from stress.
I hope these tip will help you to regrow your hair naturally.